16 Aug Vacancy: Kaiārahi Matihiko – Digital Advisor
Part time contractor role*
Te Hotu Manawa Māori Trust trading as Toi Tangata, is on the hunt for a Kaiārahi Matihiko. The Kaiārahi Matihiko / Digital Advisor is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of Toi Tangata digitalisation goals. The position is charged with leading the Toi Tangata Digital Strategy and Roadmap, and actively supporting the digital components of the Communication Engagement Strategy.
The person(s) we are seeking MUST have a combination of:
▪ relevant tertiary or industry qualifications and recognition
▪ at least 3 years of technology-related relevant work experience
▪ ‘vertical’ area expertise in one or more of the key strategic purposes noted in the Job Description
▪ a strong technology knowledge across several areas, and the ability to competently develop new technology skills as required
▪ the capability to work remotely when required
It is expected that the person(s) SHOULD have a combination of:
▪ conversational te reo and awareness and practice of tikanga
▪ a mature knowledge of the Māori cultural and political environment
▪ a mature knowledge of the Māori health and community sector
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to Matire Seath at email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm on August 24, 2020.
* Toi Tangata is open to ways this can be delivered.
View the Digital Advisor position description here.